Digital Asset Management tracking for MSPs with Hudu and Domotz
Hudu now integrates with Domotz network monitoring system
We’re excited to share that Hudu documentation software now integrates with the Domotz network monitoring system.
This integration is great news for MSPs because it enables you to digitally track assets and information on the network – without needing to input device details manually. Save time documenting networks by using Domotz and Hudu together.
How Domotz and Hudu Digital Asset Management tracking for MSPs works
- Domotz network monitoring software analyzes the network and identifies and captures device details including: MAC address, make and model, location, zone, software version, IP addresses, and more.
- A full inventory of the network is provided by Domotz and sent to Hudu.
- Assets identified by Domotz are documented into specific categories on Hudu.
- Once assets are identified and analyzed by Domotz, you can use Hudu to store passwords and upload documents, pictures and PDFs so that all information about each device is documented.
- All important information about devices is at your fingertips for faster and more efficient network management and troubleshooting.
Benefits of Domotz and Hudu for MSPs
- Save time: No need to manually input device details to document a new network.
- Do not miss anything: No room for human error or oversight of devices – Domotz will digitally identify and capture everything, so you have everything at your fingertips for IT documentation management with Hudu.
Ready to get started with Digital Asset Management Tracking with Domotz and Hudu?
Request a demo of Hudu.
Founded in 2015, Domotz is an award-winning platform for remote network monitoring and management that enables MSPs to run their business more efficiently. More than 4,000 MSP, IT professionals and integration businesses in 160 countries use Domotz every day to deliver remote support to tens of thousands of networks. The software enables businesses to remotely monitor and manage their networks and devices. Packed with timesaving features, Domotz software includes capabilities such as; remote device access, SNMP monitoring, network diagnostics, remote power management, device alerts, team collaboration, network mapping and multiple VLAN support. Start a 21-day free trial of Domotz today.
Hudu is a powerful tool to organize and share IT information. Hudu seamlessly combines password management, process management, monitoring, and more in a friendly, secure interface. Hudu is setting the standard for efficient IT departments and MSPs across the world. Get started today with a 14-day free trial of Hudu.