Hudu 2.0.3 has just launched.
What’s changed? A lot, here’s a list:
- Processes. Processes received a huge update. Now, you can attach child processes to assets as instances. For example, you could now attach a process named “Employee Termination” to a contact asset named “Jeff Doolittle”. The instance has its own completion status and tasks to be completed. This should lead to a monumental increase in efficiency from the last version.
- Improvements to the Personal Password Vault. Passwords now copy and open faster.
- The team added a feature called the Documentation Quality Report which will allow you to see at a quick glance the companies in your account that need more attention. Ratings are based on a 5-star system, 5 being the best.
- View all processes in your account and their corresponding completion rate and instance completion percentage.
- Renamed “Archived Assets” to “Museum”. You can still find the Museum in the same place, on a company’s sidebar.
- Moved websites from global to solely within a company.
- Now Hudu records sign in within activity logs.
- If you have a logo added, the logo will now appear on your Hudu sign-in page.
- Fixed asset editor bugs.
- Added two graphs to dashboard.
- Added tab view to dashboard.
- Fixed various bugs.